Terms and Conditions
Exhibitor and Sponsor Terms and Conditions of Attendance and Participation
These are the terms (the “Agreement”) that govern your attendance at or participation in PANAMA GB SUMMIT (collectively referred to herein as the “PANAMA GB SUMMIT”) event (the “Event”). By registering for the Event you are agreeing to these terms, which form a legally binding contract between GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM INC. (“PANAMA GB SUMMIT”) and the registered exhibitor, sponsor, or participant (“Exhibitor/Sponsor” or “you”). If you are registering on behalf of another party, it is your responsibility to ensure that such party is aware of these terms and accepts them; by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the party aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
1. Exhibitor/Sponsor Materials and included Benefits
1.1 Red Diamond Sponsorship: $25,000.00
• 15 feet Booth @ Meet Market Hall (Printing, Setup & Installation Included)
• 10 x VIP Access Tickets
• 2x Banners, 1x Rollups, 500x Business Cards, 500x Flyers
• Open Bar & Snacks on Main Hall Sponsorship
• Red Diamond Sponsors Party @ Bits Club – Hard Rock Hotel Rooftop for 500 people (100 per Sponsor) Open bar and Midnight Fireworks Show.
1.2 Meet market Table : $3,500.00
• Meet Market Table @ Exhibit Hall (Setup & Installation Included)
• Flat TV Display
• 1x VIP Access Tickets
• 300x Promotional Flyers
1.3 VIP Full Conference Pass: $599,00
• Meet Market / Exhibit Hall Access
• Access to all Conferences & Speech’s
• Open Bar & Snacks
• RSVP for all Parties
• Poker Tournament Access (Advertisers Only)
1.4 Party Pass : $399,00
• RSVP to Rock & Roll Party
• RSVP to Disco Party
• RSVP to Red Diamond Sponsors Party
• RSVP to Panaviera Poker Pre Party
• RSVP as spectator to Poker Tournament
• No Meet Market or Speaker Access
• RSVP to Networking Chill out Pool Party
• RSVP to The Panama Bash
2. Cancellation Policy
2.1 IF ATTENDEES OR EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR CANCELS AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, THE EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE EXHIBITOR OR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE FEE. HOWEVER, SHOULD THE EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR SECURE A REPLACEMENT COMPANY FOR THEIR EXHIBITOR OR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE, PANAMA GB SUMMIT WILL ISSUE A 90% REFUND TO THE ORIGINAL FORM OF PAYMENT AFTER THE REPLACEMENT COMPANY HAS REGISTERED AND PAID FOR THE EXHIBITOR OR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO MAKE THESE ARRANGEMENTS. PANAMA GB SUMMIT IS NOT OBLIGATED IN ANY WAY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE WITH SECURING REPLACEMENTS FOR EXHIBITORS OR SPONSORS WISHING TO CANCEL THEIR EXHIBITOR OR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES. 2.2 CONFERENCE AND PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PANAMA GB SUMMIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RELOCATE OR RESCHEDULE PROGRAMS. IF A RESCHEDULED CONFERENCE OR CONFERENCE PROGRAM CONFLICTS WITH AN EXHIBITOR’S OR SPONSOR’S SCHEDULE, SUCH EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR MAY ELECT TO SEEK A CREDIT OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE TO BE USED AT ANY PANAMA GB SUMMIT EVENT. SUCH CREDIT SHALL BE VALID FOR ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED CONFERENCE DATE.
3. Payment Terms
Payments for all Exhibitors/Sponsorships are due within 10 business days of registration. If such payments are not received within 10 business days, your registration is subject to automatic cancellation. Please note, if your registration is cancelled due to nonpayment you may be prohibited from booking Exhibitors/Sponsorships in the future, at PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s sole discretion.
4. Prohibited Conduct
4.1 PANAMA GB SUMMIT does not permit companies or individuals promoting or offering content, products, or services that relate to subjects of an “adult” nature or that involve “gambling” to exhibit at or sponsor any PANAMA GB SUMMIT Event. For reference, PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s definitions of ”adult” and ”gambling” related content, products, or services can be found here. These definitions are not exclusive and PANAMA GB SUMMIT has sole discretion in determining violations of this provision. 4.2 Unethical or NonCompliant Marketing. PANAMA GB SUMMIT reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who, in PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s sole discretion, engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or noncompliant marketing practices. 4.3 Inappropriate Dress and Conduct. Exhibitor/Sponsor staff members that demonstrate partial nudity, indecency, or conduct inappropriate for a mixed audience will not be allowed. 4.4 Offensive Material. Exhibitor/Sponsor may NOT display marketing collateral containing illegal subject matter, racially or ethnically discourteous content, or depict nudity or sexual conduct of any kind. No material or merchandise containing illegal subject matter, racially or ethnically discourteous content or depict nudity or sexual conduct of any kind (e.g., promotional condoms), may be sold, given, or distributed in any way. Offensive materials are determined at the sole discretion of PANAMA GB SUMMIT. Noncompliance may result in removal of offensive material or expulsion from the conference with no refund of fees. If you are unsure whether your materials violate this provision, please contact us at [email protected]gbs.com BEFORE the event. 4.5 No Suitcasing Policy. “Suitcasing” refers to the practice of attending a trade show but “working the aisles” from a suitcase or briefcase, soliciting business from other attendees and exhibitors. For the good of the show and the Exhibitors/Sponsors supporting the show, the only legitimate place to conduct business during show hours is within a contracted exhibit space on the show floor. Exhibitors/Sponsors are encouraged to protect their investment and report any violations to PANAMA GB SUMMIT management. Attendees observed soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces or in another company’s booth, will be ejected from the Event and may be banned from future events, in PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s sole discretion. 4.6 In addition to the requirements and prohibitions set forth in this Section 3, PANAMA GB SUMMIT may also exclude any prospective Exhibitor, Sponsor, or attendee from registering for or attending any Event, in PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s sole discretion. Furthermore, PANAMA GB SUMMIT reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, any Exhibitor’s/Sponsor’s Event registration upon refund of the Exhibitor/Sponsor fees paid to PANAMA GB SUMMIT; provided, however, that if an Exhibitor/Sponsor is cancelled for violating any prohibition or requirement set forth in this Section 3, PANAMA GB SUMMIT may retain all fees paid. 4.7 Exhibitor Marketing Materials. Unless prior arrangements are agreed in writing, any marketing materials (including, without limitation, bag inserts, signage, or other promotional items) left at an PANAMA GB SUMMIT Event by Exhibitor/Sponsor following the end of such Event shall become the property of PANAMA GB SUMMIT Corporation, with or without notification to Exhibitor/Sponsor; for clarity, PANAMA GB SUMMIT Corporation will have sole discretion regarding use or disposition of any marketing materials left by Exhibitor/Sponsor following the end of an PANAMA GB SUMMIT Event. Exhibition Area Code and Sound Levels: Materials must not be hung from any walls, drapery, scaffolding, or aerial fixtures whatsoever and must not block aisles, fire exits, or extinguishers. All exhibition materials and electrical wiring must comply with fire code. Exposed areas of booth displays must befinished and present an attractive appearance when viewed from aisles or adjoining booths. Any portion of the booth display that shares a common border with another exhibitor must not contain marketing collateral of any kind that would detract from the adjoining exhibitor. Exhibition space sound level must not exceed customary decibels so as not to disturb other exhibitors. Placement of signage or distribution of advertisements and/or promotional material of any kind may be made only within the booth assigned to the exhibitor presenting such material. A firm or organization not assigned exhibit space will not be permitted to solicit business within the exhibit area or in any other conference areas. Failure to abide by these conditions, as determined in PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s sole discretion, may result in the closing of an exhibit or the restriction or eviction of persons involved, without compensation to the Exhibitor/Sponsor, and the Exhibitor/Sponsor may forfeit the right to attend future PANAMA GB SUMMIT events. Aisle Traffic Flow: The distribution of marketing collateral is restricted to your exhibition space. Obstruction of aisles so as to prevent and or impede traffic flow is prohibited. Any activity that results in a traffic flow impediment or creates a hazardous condition will not be tolerated. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in removal from the Facility. Outside Food and Beverage Policy: The hotel/venue requires that ALL food and beverage distributed by attendees, exhibitors or sponsors to be purchased from the hotel/venue directly. There are no exceptions. If you would like to purchase food or beverage please contact the hotel’s Food and Beverage Department directly through hotel/venue, email us for more information: [email protected]gbs.com. The hotel/venue reserves the right to confiscate any items considered a violation of this policy without compensation and may eject the offender from the premises. PANAMA GB SUMMIT Inc. will not be liable for any damages to anyone who violates any hotel policy. All food and beverage, including service equipment, must be contained within your contracted exhibit space. No additional space
will be allocated to accommodate the service of food and beverage. 4.8 Insurance. The Exhibitor/Sponsor understands and agrees that neither PANAMA GB SUMMIT nor the entity physically hosting the Event (the “Facility”) maintains insurance covering the Exhibitor’s/Sponsor’s liability or property.
5. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Damages
5.1 PANAMA GB SUMMIT and the Facility assume no liability for any loss, damage, or injury to any property of the Exhibitor or to any of its officers, agents, employees, or contractors, whether attributable to accident, fire, water, theft, or any other cause whatsoever. 5.2 PANAMA GB SUMMIT gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “asis” basis. Neither PANAMA GB SUMMIT nor its affiliates accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event. 5.3 Except as required by law, neither PANAMA GB SUMMIT nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or any other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement. 5.4 The maximum aggregate liability of PANAMA GB SUMMIT for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to PANAMA GB SUMMIT under this Agreement to be an Exhibitor/Sponsor for theEvent.
6.1 Exhibitor/Sponsor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Facility and PANAMA GB SUMMIT, its affiliates, and their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents, from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) due to, arising from, or in connection with any third party claim, suit, judgment or proceeding (a “Claim”) alleging (i) any breach by Exhibitor/Sponsor of this Agreement; (ii) any wrongful conduct committed by Exhibitor/Sponsor pursuant to or in performance of this Agreement; or (iii) that any Exhibitor/Sponsor content or practice violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of a third party, are defamatory or obscene, or violate any law or other judicial or administrative regulation. 6.2 Exhibitor/Sponsor will not enter into any settlement that adversely affects the PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s rights or interests without the prior written consent of PANAMA GB SUMMIT. 6.3 For clarity, Exhibitor/Sponsor is liable for any damage caused to Facility floors, walls, or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other exhibitors’ property. Exhibitor/Sponsor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damages to displays, equipment, and other property brought into the Facility, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Facility, its owners, affiliated companies, agents, servants and employees under this Section 5 of this Agreement.
7. Subleasing Exhibitors may not sublease their space. Sublease in this use includes renting, sharing, donating or in any way allowing another company or person to display or advertise in an exhibitor’s space.
8. Miscellaneous PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. PANAMA GB SUMMIT shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with PANAMA GB SUMMIT’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Government of the Republic of Panama and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Panama courts. A party that substantially prevails in an action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. The parties further agree that, to the extent permitted by law, valid service of process in any such action or proceeding may be achieved as follows: a) delivered by hand; b) sent by fax/telecopier (with receipt confirmed), provided that a copy is mailed the same day by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; or c) when received by the addressee if sent by Express Mail, Federal Express or other express delivery service. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you acknowledge that you do not have any authority of any kind to bind PANAMA GB SUMMIT in any respect whatsoever.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the terms of this document relating to Panama Global Banking Summit